Residential Pole Building In Medford, New Jersey
24’W x 40’L x 10’H
- Colors: Charcoal Roof & Trim
- Bright White Siding
- Skirt Board: 2×6 Treated around bottom of building.
- Posts: Fully Treated 4×6 Posts.
- Clear Span 4/12 Pitch Engineered Trusses 4’ O.C
- Truss Supports: (2) No.1 YP Header – Hurricane Tie Straps.
- Framing: No.1 or No. 2 Kiln Dried 2×4 Roof Purlins & Horizontal Wall Girts spaced 24” O.C
- Roofing & Siding: Painted 29 GA. Steel, 40 Year Metal Roof and Sides with Trim Package (Rat-Guard Included) Choice of 20 Colors.
- Roof Overhangs: Overhang boxed-in w/ white vented soffit w/ painted fascia trim: 12” Sidewalls.
- Insulation: Double Bubble WALL Insulation.
- Entry Doors: (1) 3′ 6 Panel.
- Clopay Garage Doors: (3) 9’Wx9’H White Raised Panel, Insulated w/ Inside Locks.
- Gutters: 5K Seamless Gutters w/ 2 Downspouts.
- Floor: 4” 3500 PSI Smooth Finish Concrete Floor w/Fiber-Mesh
Explore More Buildings :
WARNING: Duplicating, Copying, Downloading, Saving any Images for personal use or sharing images with a third party is strictly prohibited and not authorized by TLC. Any infringement will be Intolerable.