Residential Pole Building Ford City, Pennsylvania
30’W x 32’L x 12’H
Project Overview – Residential Pole Building Ford City
- BUILDING SIZE:Width: 30′ (Gable Ends) Length: 32′ (Sidewalls / Eaves) Height: 12′ (Ceiling)
- Skirt Board: 2×6 Treated around bottom of building.
- Trusses: Clear Span 4/12 Pitch Engineered Trusses 4′ O.C
- Roofing & Siding: Painted 29 GA. Steel, 40 Year Metal Roof and Sides with Trim Package.
- Misc. Siding: 2′ High Clear Panels on (2) 32′ Eave.
- Roof Overhangs: Overhang boxed-in w/ white vented soffit w/ painted fascia trim: 12″ Sidewalls, 12″ Gable Ends.
- Entry Doors: (1) 3′ 6 Panel.
- Clopay Garage Doors: (2) 10’W x 10’H White Raised Panel, Insulated w/ Inside Locks.
- Misc: Stone Veneer Done By Customer.
- Colors: Charcoal Roof, Patina Green Sides, Bright White Trim, Patina Green Trim.
WARNING: Duplicating, Copying, Downloading, Saving any Images for personal use or sharing images with a third party is strictly prohibited and not authorized by TLC. Any infringement will be Intolerable.