Speciality Polebarn Building Churchville, Maryland
20’W X 30’L X 8’H
Project Overview – Speciality Polebarn Building Churchville, Maryland
- CLEAR SPAN ATTIC TRUSSES 2’O.C: Slope (Pitch): 12/12; 12’Wx30’Lx6’H Approx Room Size, 3/4″ Plywood Floor, 36″ Stairway w/2×4 Hand Railing & Spindles.
- Painted 29 GA. 40 Year Metal Roof ; Choice of Colors with Painted Screw Fasteners.
- EWP Shiplap Wood Siding.
- Entry Doors: (1)~ 36” 9 Lite Vinyl Jambs & Molding.
- Sliding Doors: (1)~ 10’Wx8’H Split Sliders, White Aluminum Frame w/EWP Wood Shiplap Sheathing, Cross Bucks on bottom half, Steel Track Cover
- Misc. Items: Andersen Windows. Customer painted building. Aztek trim.
WARNING: Duplicating, Copying, Downloading, Saving any Images for personal use or sharing images with a third party is strictly prohibited and not authorized by TLC. Any infringement will be Intolerable.